Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Madonna doing her makeup. I printed this picture out for my Makeup Teacher for tonight graduation. He's a big fan and loves her! I can't wait to see his face when he opens this!

Michael Vartan and Lauren Sklar said their vows at Pelican Hill resort in Newport Beach in April 2011.
Michael Vartan and Lauren Sklar said their vows at Pelican Hill resort in Newport Beach in April 2011.

Download whole gallery
Paula Abdul
Paula Abdul

Download whole gallery
Madonna doing her makeup. I printed this picture out for my Makeup Teacher for tonight graduation. He's a big fan and loves her! I can't wait to see his face when he opens this!
Madonna doing her makeup.  I printed this picture out for my Makeup Teacher for tonight graduation. He's a big fan and loves her! I can't wait to see his face when he opens this!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment